Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good Luck on Finals People...

It's that lovely time of the quarter again... :)

Du’aa for Studies

اللَّهُمَّ اَلطُف ِبي تيسِير ِ كُلِّ عَسِير ٍ

فَاِنَّ تيسِيرَ كُلِّ عَسِيرٍ عَلَيكَ يَسِير

Allahumma altuf bi tayseeri kulli ‘asseerin

Fa ‘inna tayseeri kulli ‘aseerin ‘alayka yaseer

O Allah! Through Your special favor of kindness

I ask that you ease for me any matter of difficulty;

For indeed it is easy for You to make difficult matters easy.

رَبِّ اشْرَح لِي صَدرِي و يَسِّرلٍي أمْرٍي

Rabbishrahli sadri wa yassirli amri

O Allah! Expand my capacity for understanding

and make matters easy for me

اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّي اَعُوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ و الْحَزْنِ و الْعَجْزِ وَ الْكَسْلِ

Allahumma inni a’uthubika minal hammi wal hazani wal ‘ajzi wal kasli

O Allah! I seek Your protection from anxiety, grief/depression,

from incapacity and laziness

اللَّهُمَّ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنفَعُنِي و انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمتَنِي

و رَبِّي زِدْنِي عِلْمَا

Allahumma ‘allimni ma yanfa’uni wan fa’ni bima ‘allamtani

wa rabbi zidni ‘ilma

O Allah! Let me imbibe knowledge that is beneficial to me,

let me benefit from such learning; and increase me in knowledge.

اَللَّهُمَّ اِنِّي اَسْأَلُكَ الْفَوزَ فِي الْأُمُورِ

والنَّجَاحَ فِي الْاِمْتِحَان

Allahumma inni as-alukal fawza fil umuri wan najaaha fil imtihaan

O Allah! I ask thee for a sense of accomplishment in all my endeavors,

and for success in my examination.

و الحمد لله رب العالمين

Walhamdu lillahi rabbil ‘alameen

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, Sustainer of all existence.

No comments: